Miscellaneous Pipe Markers - Pipe ID Marking Labels BLACK.
Pipe markers are designed to make identification of pipes in highly piped areas as easy as possible. Identification of pipes is very important especially in the case of an emergency.
Pipe markers also save valuable time when tracing pipelines is necessary during maintenance.
If you can’t find the right marker for your application we can also custom print pipe markers to suit your particular need.
These Pipe Markers are made of industrial grade outdoor vinyl with a pressure sensitive, permanent adhesive. All our pipe markers are made to comply with Australian Standards AS 1345 - 1995 Identification of the contents of pipes,conduits and ducts and we manufacture for maximum performance and durability.
- Our Pipe Markers have an arrow at both ends as standard. This allows you to cut off any arrow not required.
- Pipe Markers are adhesive backed, with a release liner. Upon installation the release liner is removed to expose the adhesive.
- Our self-adhesive vinyl is heavily coated in industrial grade permanent gray adhesive.
- All Pipe Markers should only be applied to clean and dry surfaces.
- Markers comply with the AS 1345 - 1995 standard if used in conjunction with arrows & Supplementary Safety Markers.
- Suitable for application on textured/rough surfaces.
- Printed with heavy duty UV stable inks.
- Industrial grade adhesive will last approx 3-5 years in harsh environments.
- Labels are all in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
• 200mm x 100mm for pipes up to 40mm OD. (10 sheets of 13)
• 475mm x 31mm for pipes with OD 40-70mm. (10pk)
• 475mm x 57mm for pipes with OD 70-250mm. (10pk)